Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Food or Finger Foods


So I love motherhood but lately I have been frustrated and I needed to vent. Paige is such a smart cookie and she is developing so well. We are trying to teach her to eat finger foods. We give her what we are eating in smaller pieces and she does do well with crackers and cheese but that is the end of that. She doesn't want anything else. I guess I am thinking it is just because she only has 4 teeth and I need to take a chill pill!!! Any suggestions anyone? We have done spaghetti, spaghettios, tortilla with melted cheese. bananas, grilled cheese. Many things!! Whew, beyond that I am so very thankful for a healthy and very happy baby, almost a 1 year old. We are going to get her pictures taken tomorrow, this will be interesting since she is now very mobile. The old she gets the more of a baby bug I get. We are still having a blast and pray for many more fun times together. Well there is my very long and confusing rant. :)

0 comments: