Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wow, it has been a long time




So I am pretty bad at keeping up with this blog, I hope people still check it. We are all doing well. Paige is now walking which Mike loves and I have a bitter sweet feeling about...She is now a toddler not a baby. It is amazing at how much babies learn in a year. I am so proud to be Paige's Mom and I love going out and having people tell me how cute and happy she is. Everyday is new with new challenges and rewards! I am so glad spring is coming and we can be outside more. Paige got a swing from Grandma and Grandpa Wigger for Christmas and she loves it. Here are a couple pictures of her in her swing. I think our girl will want to love outside this summer, fine with me, I can work on my tan while we play!!

1 comments:

Krysta Joelle said...

she is SO cute. and congratulations on the pregnancy!